"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Force was with us!

Here are some of our Halloween pics. Riley and JJ were Jedi's... which was all fun, until Riley told JJ that he wasn't a real Jedi, but that he was just a "youngling" I think they were both taking it a little too seriously! lol! Sydney was Tinkerbell, and has been wearing her costume for a month (since we found it at Sam's Club) And Paris was a fairy, too. Spencer is a little too old for Halloween, I thought, but he didn't want to miss out on any trick or treating, so he got dressed up, too. He was ... well .... I am not sure what he was, you will have to make your own guess.
We had a great neighborhood party! We block off the cul-de-sac and everyone brings a game, food, and lots of fun! We have the best neighbors!
Anyway, we had a wonderful Halloween! Glad it is over! :)
From Halloween 08

From Halloween 08

From Halloween 08

From Halloween 08

From Halloween 08

From Halloween 08

From Halloween 08


From Halloween 08

From Halloween 08

From Halloween 08

From Halloween 08

From untitled event

From untitled event

From untitled event

From untitled event

From untitled event




From untitled event

From untitled event

From untitled event


From untitled event

From untitled event

From untitled event

From untitled event

From untitled event

From untitled event

From untitled event

4 comments:

Mel said...

Those are the cutest pics. I love the one with Riley, he looks so real!!

Just Be us said...

Min, I always look forward to your new posts! I especially enjoy seeing your family at holiday time! I knew I'd find cute costumes and fun ideas! This post is no exception! Darling! I miss you guys!

Just Be us said...

P.S. I love your new header & family photos!

Leslie said...

How fun!