"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Spencer gets his first taste of the FABULOUS BYU campus! Here are a few pics of the first day ... he didn't take a camera, so the rest of the week will just have to be his own memories.
CLEVER ... EF"Y" ... Dang, I could have used that when Lorin went last year! I'll have to use that next year when Spencer & Carson go! I'm so excited for them to go together!!!
If you are looking to creating your own website, (personal or business) try SmugMug! They are really easy to use! http://mindyevansphotography.smugmug.com/ Get $5 off your subscription! coupon code: wAhlzDuFfXCj2
My Temple Photos
Harrison's Story
pray4npe
a
Super Gib
Want a button?
Copy and paste this code into your sidebar:
1 comment:
CLEVER ... EF"Y" ... Dang, I could have used that when Lorin went last year! I'll have to use that next year when Spencer & Carson go! I'm so excited for them to go together!!!
Cute scrapbook pages, cute BOY!!!
Post a Comment