"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September Recap

JJ Turns 7!















Sydney and Luke Hanging Out









The Girls' room Gets a Make-Over




Desk belonged to Grandma Shurtz (Aaron's Grandma) ... we painted it, and replaced the knobs, recovered the seat, and it is the cutest desk ever!

3 comments:

Just Be us said...

First of all, YAY!!! Mindy is blogging again!

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, JJ! Aren't our 7 year olds looking older?! I can't believe it! What a cute, cute boy!!!

And GREAT JOB on the girls' room!!! It looks so sweet! I love it! Your so talented! How precious about their grandma's desk!!! It's darling!

Kathy VonTrapp said...

Happy 7th Birthday JJ ! :-) He is growing up so much! And what handsome lil' guy he is! I LOVE the room you did for Paris & Sydney! Madison's quilt on her bed looks very similar...it's so hard to be renting right now because I can't paint or fix her room the way I want. I'll just have to wait...but I just love what you have done and the desk is just beautiful. You are so very talented and creative. SO cute!

Michelle Burk said...

Your girls rooms are gorgeous. Can you make Brinley's look like that next time you come?