"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Mindy, Mindy, Mindy! Your just amazing! I've seen a lot of blogs, but this is my favorite, because I love how you can actually view your scrapbooks, too! How cool is THAT! I've been working on creating my blog and I am so inspired! Love it! I love seeing your family more often too. Miss you guys! Happy 13th to Spencer!
If you are looking to creating your own website, (personal or business) try SmugMug! They are really easy to use! http://mindyevansphotography.smugmug.com/ Get $5 off your subscription! coupon code: wAhlzDuFfXCj2
My Temple Photos
Harrison's Story
pray4npe
a
Super Gib
Want a button?
Copy and paste this code into your sidebar:
1 comment:
Mindy, Mindy, Mindy!
Your just amazing! I've seen a lot of blogs, but this is my favorite, because I love how you can actually view your scrapbooks, too! How cool is THAT! I've been working on creating my blog and I am so inspired! Love it! I love seeing your family more often too.
Miss you guys! Happy 13th to Spencer!
Love, Cindy, Dave & Boys
Post a Comment