"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Just Another Day in Paradise

Welcome to the Seven Evans "blog"

We are going to try out this whole blog thing, and see how it all works.
Let us know what you think!

Here are some of my latest Heritage Makers projects: To view them, just click on the "Play" button, or the one that looks like "fast forward"



My favorite book ....














A look at Spencer's short 13 years ....












Some highlights of what Riley has been up to ....













Little Miss Sydney .... I love taking her picture! She is such a "poser"!













Miss Paris .... Such a sweet girl!













J.J. ... my little man! Check out the "I love your laugh" page! ... and just try not to smile!











1 comment:

Just Be us said...

You wanna know what I think? I think this blog is FANTASTIC!!! What your blog has that others' don't, is a way to view your scrapbooks, too! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog, Min! And I've told you this before, but I love
the Seven Evans! I look forward to viewing it often! Lots of love to you and your family!

Love, Cuz Cindy