"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey." ~President Thomas S. Monson
OK, Look how cute my parents are! Today is their 37th Anniversary! They are amazing! Never once, have I ever heard them fight, or even speak unkindly to each other! (I am not exaggerating!) They have been the perfect example of what marriage is all about! Thank you so much for that! I love you both so much! Happy Anniversary!
Oh my gosh, Min! How adorable are these YOUNG pictures of my cute aunt Susie and uncle Dave!!! I also have some very tender hearted feelings as I look at the photos of grandpa Shaffer! And of course, grandma Shaffer is just the cutest lady that ever lived! Loved These! Happy Anniversary to Dave & Susie!
If you are looking to creating your own website, (personal or business) try SmugMug! They are really easy to use! http://mindyevansphotography.smugmug.com/ Get $5 off your subscription! coupon code: wAhlzDuFfXCj2
My Temple Photos
Harrison's Story
pray4npe
a
Super Gib
Want a button?
Copy and paste this code into your sidebar:
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Min! How adorable are these YOUNG pictures of my cute aunt Susie and uncle Dave!!! I also have some very tender hearted feelings as I look at the photos of grandpa Shaffer! And of course, grandma Shaffer is just the cutest lady that ever lived! Loved These!
Happy Anniversary to Dave & Susie!
Love- Cindy
Post a Comment