"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey." ~President Thomas S. Monson
It's true, Spencer is finally 13! He wanted to go bowling, so we had a double birthday party with his friend. We had 15 boys, and it was a TON of fun! Here is the invitation ......
I can't believe that 13 years have gone by so fast! I will never forget the day he was born!
Yeah I am the first person to post a comment on your blog!! :) So cute but ya know I would expect that from you, you are so talented! I am impressed with all the posts you've done, I need to step it up and get more done myself. Your pictures of your family are amazing, great job! I am excited to see all that you will do........
If you are looking to creating your own website, (personal or business) try SmugMug! They are really easy to use! http://mindyevansphotography.smugmug.com/ Get $5 off your subscription! coupon code: wAhlzDuFfXCj2
My Temple Photos
Harrison's Story
pray4npe
a
Super Gib
Want a button?
Copy and paste this code into your sidebar:
3 comments:
Mindy!
Love your blog! Thanks for sending me the link. It's so fun to catch up with what you guys are doing.
:)
Yeah I am the first person to post a comment on your blog!! :) So cute but ya know I would expect that from you, you are so talented! I am impressed with all the posts you've done, I need to step it up and get more done myself. Your pictures of your family are amazing, great job! I am excited to see all that you will do........
Happy Birthday, Spencer! Min, did I mention I LOVE the cute party invitation? DARLING!!!!!
Post a Comment