"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Friday, December 12, 2008

Mesa Arizona Temple Christmas Lights


You have to take your family HERE!
We go every year, and it is just the greatest way to remind the kids, what Christmas is really all about!

2 comments:

Just Be us said...

I remember those! I wish I could go there and see the lights again. The Mesa Temple has such a nice spirit as you walk the grounds. I love it! (Good thing we have SLC Temple lights or I'd be even MORE homesick for those temple lights.)

Michelle Burk said...

We got to go once, the year we stayed in Tempe and visited you! I wish we could go again. The Mesa temple has a huge advantage over ours. Enjoy it for us too.