So, this time, I tried to take pictures, so you could try it, too ... I haven't ever tried to post a recipe, but here goes ....
| From Aaron's Ribs |
YOU will need:
Pork Loin Baby back ribs (we get them at Costco ... they come in a 3 pack)
Spices ... LOTS of them!
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Celery Salt
Cajun Creole Seasoning (VERY IMPORTANT!)
Black Pepper
BBQ sauce
Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
and we always wear disposable gloves ... so we don't have to handle the meat
| From Aaron's Ribs |
| From Aaron's Ribs |
Cover the ribs with all spices ... be VERY generous! Use more than you think you need ... REALLY!
| From Aaron's Ribs |
Flip the ribs over and cover the back side, too
| From Aaron's Ribs |
| From Aaron's Ribs |
Wrap each rack of ribs in Heavy Aluminum Foil (Use plenty!)
| From Aaron's Ribs |
| From Aaron's Ribs |
Place wrapped ribs into pan, so juices won't drip
| From Aaron's Ribs |
Place in Pre-Heated oven: 265 degrees for 5 hours
| From Aaron's Ribs |
| From Aaron's Ribs |
Now you may want to leave your house, because it will smell so good! :)
wait... wait .... wait....
Remove ribs from oven, and carefully unwrap (they will be very hot, and very tender)
| From Aaron's Ribs |
Place ribs on grill (still in pan) to smoke them a little
This time Aaron added some hickory chips to the bottom of the grill
| From Aaron's Ribs |
| From Aaron's Ribs |
Here is the SECRET ingredient: (but you can use any sauce you want)
Place ribs directly on grill, and brush BBQ sauce on ribs, and just grill until the sauce "caramelizes"
| From November 08 |
| From Aaron's Ribs |
| From Aaron's Ribs |
ENJOY!














5 comments:
Wow Mindy, those look so good and your documentation made me want them all the more :)
YUM!!! Aaron is definitely the king of the grill!
Mindy! Ohh my goodness! Those look heavenly! I was just thinking about ribs the other day and how I was going to make them. BINGO! THanks to you I know exactly what I am going to try.
I hope to see you soon.
Lisa Tenbrink
i'm thinking "Easter Ribs"!!!
We lOVE ribs...and I remember from our college days what a great cook Aaron is! We are going to try this recipe...it looks awesome! Thanks for sharing! :-)
Post a Comment