"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Family Photos

From Easter Family Photos 09

Every Easter, our family goes to the Mesa Temple and takes family pictures ... it is a tradition we have done every year ... and something that Aaron did as a child, too ... I love it! It was such a beautiful day! The weather was PERFECT, an amazing husband, and kids were happy! What more could I ask for?

From Easter 2009

From Easter 2009

From Easter 2009

From Easter 2009

From Easter 2009

From Easter 2009

From Easter 2009

From Easter 2009

From Easter 2009

From Easter 2009

From Easter 2009



3 comments:

Kami said...

Your pictures look great! I love the one of the temple with all of the cactus. Your family is precious!

Margaret said...

Love the kites! All of these are so great! Love the colors!

Suni said...

so CUTE!