




We were not ready to go back to school! Seriously ... JULY?!
But the kids are settled in now, and we are counting down to Fall Break.
So, a couple of weeks late, here are some pics:
JJ ... 1st Grade
Paris ... 4th Grade
Riley ... 7th Grade (Jr. High)
Spencer ... 9th Grade (High School) ..and too cool to get his picture taken on the first day ... plus, he has Zero Hour ... and my camera doesn't work that early in the morning! He did look very handsome, though! ;)














1 comment:
Oh. My. Cutness!!! I loooooove your kids! We miss them. Why can't we live by eachother?! It's just not fair!
So Paris ... They just don't come cuter than her! Her glasses, her cute outfit, her long ponytails! And knowing her sweet, sweet personality I know her teacher must LOVE her and I can't imagine there isn't a little girl her age that wouldn't want to be her friend! I could go on and on!
Riley ... I can't believe he's in the 7th grade! He's going to do great with his cute personality.
J.J. ... I still think he's one of the most beautiful little boys around! His lashes kill me! And he's such a sweet, calm, good little boy! I'm sure his teacher LOVES him! Reading about his trepidation until he saw his friends was so cute! That is EXACTLY how Corbin is going to be! When we looked at the class lists posted outside the school, he was so excited to see that he a couple of his closest friends are in his class.
Spencer ... Love that your camera didn't work that early! haha~ Hope he's enjoying high school!
My kids start Aug. 20th! This week!
Post a Comment