"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Awwww ... They both look GREAT in glasses! Tell Riley that Lorin, Carson & Conner think he looks cool in glasses. And Paris that Lorin thinks she's such a cutie!
They both look so cute! Both our boys had to get glasses at about the same time too! Jordan was in Kindergarten and Joshua was in 2nd Grade. Now they both wear soft contacts and love them. Of course, I am "blind as bat" without my contacts....Matt on the other hand has better than 20/20 vision! But, both of my two boys inherited my bad vision...and they are both color blind just like my Dad (I passed that on too)...hahaha! Madison has great vision though...I guess we'll see what time holds for her. :-)
3 out of 4 of our kids have them (Creed was only 15 months). And, Bryan and I both have 20/20, so go figure. They both look cute with their glasses! :)
If you are looking to creating your own website, (personal or business) try SmugMug! They are really easy to use! http://mindyevansphotography.smugmug.com/ Get $5 off your subscription! coupon code: wAhlzDuFfXCj2
My Temple Photos
Harrison's Story
pray4npe
a
Super Gib
Want a button?
Copy and paste this code into your sidebar:
6 comments:
I thought Paris looked different the other day walking home from the bus! Too cute!
Yes they do look smart!!! You have great kids!
Awwww ... They both look GREAT in glasses! Tell Riley that Lorin, Carson & Conner think he looks cool in glasses. And Paris that Lorin thinks she's such a cutie!
Love the glasses! They both look great!
They both look so cute! Both our boys had to get glasses at about the same time too! Jordan was in Kindergarten and Joshua was in 2nd Grade. Now they both wear soft contacts and love them. Of course, I am "blind as bat" without my contacts....Matt on the other hand has better than 20/20 vision! But, both of my two boys inherited my bad vision...and they are both color blind just like my Dad (I passed that on too)...hahaha! Madison has great vision though...I guess we'll see what time holds for her. :-)
3 out of 4 of our kids have them (Creed was only 15 months). And, Bryan and I both have 20/20, so go figure. They both look cute with their glasses! :)
Post a Comment