"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Monday, September 8, 2008

JJ's Birthday Party

JJ is so lucky, he gets to share his birthday with his good friend Adam. So, they had a double birthday party! What a fun group of kids! Gotta love the cake, huh? Amazing what you can do with a few twinkies and some legos ..... and no, I didn't think this up all by myself ... found a great cookbook full of cupcake ideas .... I will put it in my bookshelf (to the side) Now I know that I need to make sure that there is a shark for everyone, though ....

From JJ 6th Birthday

From JJ 6th Birthday

From JJ 6th Birthday

From JJ 6th Birthday

From JJ 6th Birthday

From JJ 6th Birthday

3 comments:

Kami said...

what great pictures! We had so much fun, you always put on a great party! We're so lucky to get to share JJ's birthday with you. We love it!

Krishelle said...

You have a beautiful family!
Hope to meet ya in person @ Reunion!
See ya soon!

Wendy Phelps said...

What a fun cake! I can't wait to check out the cupcake link. My girls are my cake decorators lately. Especially Haley.