"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LIttle Ballerina

I have been playing around with my editing .... here are some pics of Sydney at Ballet class. Can't decide which one I like the best.

From Sydney


From Sydney



From Sydney


From Sydney

6 comments:

Suni said...

SOooo cute!! I think I am leaning to the black and white one!!

Leslie said...

I can't pick either! They're all SO CUTE!
Les.
P.S. The pumpkin waffles look DELISH!

Wendy Phelps said...

Sooo hard to pick, but I think I like the last one best.

Jay Mo said...

Girl! You gotta teach me how to do that....I want to get back to photography and scrapbooking. Maybe it will take my mind off my crazy life. :)

Kami said...

Sydney's adorable in any picture you take, but I guess my vote is the first one, I love the color! She's precious!

Kathy VonTrapp said...

Beautiful ballerina! I love the picture with the hint of pink best...although they are all beautiful! :-)