"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Break in California

We spent a few days in California, for fall break .... I took over 500 pictures, so I will try and post a few more in the next couple of days.

We went to Knott's berry farm, the Newport Beach Temple grounds, and Disneyland. I also attended a Heritage Makers reunion. I was one of the winners in a template designer contest, so that was pretty exciting, too! You can see them by going to my site: Simplestorybook then search under "Template Gallery", and search under my name (MINDY EVANS)

Here are some of our pictures from the temple grounds.

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

From California 2008 Newport Beach Temple

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures and editing are amazing! Looks like your family had a great fall break :o)

Just Be us said...

Dang, your photography is GOOD! Can I just say that your CONTENT is really great, too! You've got the touch, girl! I'm proud of you!

Kami said...

Wow! I love the pictures at the temple. You have such a cute family, you can really tell they love each other!

Margaret said...

Love your pictures, Mindy. What a fun little vacation for your family!

Kathy VonTrapp said...

What a fun vacation...and your pictures are just gorgeous! I have to agree with Cindy...you are SO talented and artistic! And I'm loving your blog!

Leslie said...

Sucy fun pictures! Congrats on winning templates. You do an awesome job.
Les.