Aaron is always a good sport! He is the most wonderful father and husband! I totallly adore him! He is funny and kind, and smart and loving. He is so unselfish, honest, sooooo handsome, hardworking and strong! I love how he can fix things, and figure things out. He helps the boys with their math homework EVERY night! (I can only help out if they need to make an art project) ....
He is the BEST cook, too! He can grill better than ANYONE I know .... in fact, he even made his own birthday dinner! I think I am the luckiest girl in the world!
I love you so much! Happy Birthday!
Here are a few fun photos of the birthday boy ......
![]() |
| From AaronBirthday |
The "Time out chair" ... I have a feeling Aaron spent many hours here! :)
![]() |
| From AaronBirthday |
What a cutie!
![]() |
| From AaronBirthday |
![]() |
| From AaronBirthday |
The Pinewood Derby!
| From AaronBirthday |
BYU birthday cake ... made by REO!!!! (it was all his idea, too!)
| From AaronBirthday |
| From AaronBirthday |
Make a wish! Although, I am pretty sure that our dreams have already come true!
![]() |
| From 7evans blog |

EVERYBODY LOVES AARON!



















3 comments:
Happy Birthday Aaron! It was really fun to see pictures of Aaron as a child. The candy bar game is one of our favorites as well.
Happy Birthday Aaron! Hope your day was great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AARON! We love you and your family & are so glad we're family! We enjoyed that dinner w/ you & Min (last December) Thanks again for your generousity! Hope to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment