"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun!

Tonight, Paris and I got to go to an Activity Day, "Mother-Daughter Costume Party".... everyone was assigned a topic of how to dress, and we were assigned 80's. Scarry, huh? Paris said, "did you really dress like this?" and then she said, next year, let's go as something else! lol! It was still fun, anyway!
From untitled event

6 comments:

Mel said...

How fun! So scary that we really did dress like that! haha!

The Foster Family said...

Is that what you're wearing on Saturday night to the Reunion? Do you need a necklace to go with that outfit too? :)

The Foster Family said...

Is that what you're wearing on Saturday night to the Reunion? Do you need a necklace to go with that outfit too? :)

randi said...

Now that's how I remember you!!!

Just Be us said...

You guys look great! Paris looks so grown up with make-up on! And Min, I have many memories of you and I dressed very 80's!

Kathy VonTrapp said...

Oh wow....the 80's (I remember them well---hahaha)! You both look so cute...very Madonna-like! I'm really liking your hair bow Mindy! :-)