My dear friend, Kami came over yesterday, and helped me can pears, apples, and raspberry jam. She spent the entire day helping me! Se could have been doing so many other things in her own home, and she chose to help me!!! and then when we were done, she stayed to make sure EVERY dish was washed, AND mopped my filthy floor!!! She is amazing! I could not (and would not have been able to do it on my own!)
So ......... thank you Kami! I owe you!
Look at what we did!!!
I did not include pictures of us .... we were not a pretty sight! :)
4 comments:
Good work Mindy and Cami! They look so yummy!
Way to go! You're so domestic! :)
I am SO proud of you. Especially knowing all you have going on and you
STILL did it! My excuse is that I don't have time. If YOU can do it, I certainly can. Way to go, Min! (Nice friend ... Cleaning up too?)
Wow---that is awesome! This is what I should be doing! Can your friend come help me next???? :-)
Post a Comment