"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Photoshop actions

I have officially upgraded from Photoshop elements to Photoshop CS4! It is a blast! However, I have found that Elements is still perfect for Digital Scrapbooking. There are a lot of things I like about CS4, but I am especially loving the actions! There are also actions available for Elements, they are just limited, and difficult to install.
So, I thought I would just show you a few of the things I have been working on....
For great Photo tips, check out Pioneer Woman

Trying to get the "Seventies" look ... and LOVING IT!
From Photoshop Actions!

From Photoshop Actions!

From Photoshop Actions!

From Photoshop Actions!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Love that 70s look! A lot of people I know love Pioneer Woman actions. I need to check her out. :)

Anonymous said...

love it!, esp. the second photo:)

btw, the song in singing time...for heavens sake that last verse is a tear-jerker!!!

the girls in my class were like..."this is the one your gonna cry on"

too funny:)

nikki

Just Be us said...

I can't even stand the cuteness ... seriously Min, your killing me. I'm your #1 fan of your talent. I couldn't be more amazed & proud.