I used to love to sew .... but got so busy with life that I put it away .... I just got a new sewing machine, and it is so great! I love it! It even does embroidery! I have been sewing like crazy! Pajamas, robes, doll clothes, whatever I can! Here is my latest project .... a dress for Sydney ... I love it!
BTW, it is getting VERY hard to take pictures of my own kids lately! They have always been such good sports about letting me take their pictures .... I had to take 70 ... no joke ... pictures of Sydney, to get these 5! Whew!
4 comments:
So cute! It think I need a dress like that for Brinley. I remember sewing with you in our BYU class. So fun! I'm glad to here you squeezed in time to do it again.
Wow...talented sewer too? I want to see it in person. i sew too.
Mindy you just ooze with talent. I will spend eternity trying to catch up with you! DARLING photos, dress, etc!!!
Mindy...this dress is beautiful! Wow...you can sew just like your mom! Becky can't wait for you to take her wedding pictures...can't wait to see you again! :-)
Post a Comment