"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Monday, March 30, 2009

Miss Paris, Happy Birthday!

Oh, what can I possibly say about my sweet Paris? She is my peacemaker! She is sweet, kind, caring, and sensitive. I am amazed constantly at her ability to be so full of love. She is such a good friend, and people love to be around her. She is quiet, and sometimes shy. (a lot like I was, as a child)
I think it is probably hard to be a "middle child" (she is number 3 of 5), but if any of my children were to have that place, it should be Paris.
She is amazing, and I love her to pieces!

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

From Paris through the years

1 comment:

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Paris!!
What a fabulous job on the cupcakes! SO cute!