"...adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
~President Thomas S. Monson

Some of our Favorite Moments

Monday, March 2, 2009

School House Rocked!

After 2 months of practicing, and 4 nights of performances, we are School House Rocked out! :)
Riley did great! His first ever acting experience ... he told a friend that he got his acting ability from ME! Who knew?! :)


From New Album 3/2/09 12:08 PM

From New Album 3/2/09 12:08 PM


I took over 300 pictures of the performances, and spent ALL day on Saturday putting together a slideshow. Turned out great except when I went to burn it to a DVD, the credits didn't show at the end. I could view it perfectly in imovie, but once I saved it, the credits went black. So if any of you mac people out there, know what I did wrong ... let me know.

I will post a few more pics later. These were my favorites

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Way to go, Riley!