I love baseball season! Growing up with all sisters, we didn't do a lot of sports. But now that I have 3 boys, sports is a BIG part of our life! and Baseball is our favorite!
This year, we have 4 of our kids on 4 different teams! It is a little (to say the least) CRAZY! but I still love it! .... love the uniforms, being with all of our friends, making new friends, the sound of the bat hitting the ball (my favorite sound), cheering for the teams ... EVERYTHING!
Last night, Spencer and Riley both had their opening games. They both didn't win, but still, had a good time.
PLAY BALL!
Face says it all
2 comments:
We are doing baseball right now too. You took such fun pictures!!
Great pictures! My three boys are in soccer, so I know your craziness. But I love it too! I love being outside and enjoying the games. I wish there was a team I could play on. I would love the weekly challenge of practices and games.
Post a Comment